Mundijong Main Street Historical Walk
Originally named Manjedal, the town of Mundijong was formed around a railway junction of the Rockingham-Jarrahdale and the Perth-Bunbury line in 1893. A timber depot and a large planing mill was constructed, together with a post office and railway station.
A self-guided walk based on a readily available detailed brochure, feature buildings on this heritage trail include The Old Mundijong Hotel (often called The Serpentine Hotel) the Road Board Building, the Mundijong School, Methodist Church, Mundijong Post Office, the new Mundijong Hotel, Wholaglans original timber bakehouse, and the Railway Station and stockyards.
Admission Prices | Free
Location & Directions
Paterson Street, Mundijong WA 6123 Australia